Monday, June 10, 2013

OOTD ~ Coral Summer

Hey guys!!

Summer is finally here!!!!! Where I live I have been waiting and waiting for the sun to come out! I came to this point where I had given up all hope, but thennnnnn....then something happened and summer came! Me is soooo happy :D! Hopefully this sunny weather is gonna stick around for a long while, but you never know... But it's good not to loose hope right :P?

Anyways I have filmed another OOTD. I know it has been a while since my last one. I am thinking of also filming some lookbooks! I have just bought a lighting kit which I loveeee and I ordered a new camera. So hopefully I will be having better quality in my videos soon *HURRAY*!!

 

Click on the picture to see my outfit that I wore on my B-day <3 p="">
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE while you are on my Youtube channel ^.^

FOLLOW MEEEE :)
INSTAGRAM: @cillasmakeup
TWITTER: @ancillalubrano
TUMBLR: http://cillasmakeup.tumblr.com/

XOXO,

Ancilla

No comments: