Monday, January 30, 2012

My Every Day Make Up!

Hey guys!

I personally like to wear natural make up so I don’t always go for full coverage. Unfortunately I have acne prone skin. My skin does great… sometimes and then my little friends decide to show themselves again! But ah well, my skin is doing sooo much better than a couple of months ago so I am not gonna complain too much hehe. Here’s an overview of all the products I use on a daily basis:

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Based Foundation #55 Dark Beige
Vichy Dermablend G56 (used as concealer, but it’s a foundation)
Vichy Dermablend Translucent powder
Coastal Scents – 6 Color & Contour Palette
Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Eye Liner – Black
Bourjois Liner Effect Mascara - Black
Couleurs Nature Lip liner – Orange
Maybelline Lip Liner – Terracotta

To see how I do my make on a daily basis click here or on the picture below :)

Wish you all a wonderful day!

XOXO,

Ancilla


6 comments:

mike i make said...

amazing blog...follow you...

Ancilla said...

Thank you :D Also followed you love your blog! xx

Rina said...

ure pretty!
following.. xD

here's mine hun if u'd like to stop by and say a quick hi :)

http://makemeuppink25.blogspot.com.au/

xoxox

Ancilla said...

Thank you so much ^-^! i will def have a look! xoxo

Joanne said...

Nice blog!

I followed you. Found you through Beautylish. Hope you could drop by my blog and maybe follow back. :)))

http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com

Ancilla said...

Thank you :) will check out your blog for sure! xx