Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Golden Nails!


Hey lovelies!

I'm on a roll haha I've done another festive holiday inspired nail design. Since I'm cutting my nails short after New Years Eve I'm taking advantage of my nails haha! This one is more classy and elegant looking than my previous nail design. I haven't filmed a tutorial on this one, but I decided to do a blog post on it! Hope you enjoy it :)

Products used:


Essence - Diamond power shield (used as base coat and top coat)
O.P.I - Get me to the Taj on time (natural nail polish color for entire base)
Orly - Coffee Break (on my tips & entire ring finger nail)
Rimmel - Grey Matter (top part of ring finger nail)
Be-Yu - Black crackling top coat #202 (two stripes on the gray nail polish on ring finger nail)
Gold Striper (stripes on all of my nails)
Essence - Quick dry drops (final step)

Happy Holidays!

XOXO,

Ancilla

1 comment:

Giselle said...

really cute nails. I wish I could grow my nails that long ; )

http://finding-the-beautiful-me.blogspot.com/