Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bdellium Tools ♥

Hey lovelies!

So, I recently bought some new brushes that I am soooo obsessed with! I've got a brush set from Bdellium tools & the thing that I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE is that they have green handles!! (See picture)

Gorgeous huh?! Haha. The brush set that I got is called the 5 piece Smoky Eyes Brush set. The brushes that you get are:

1. Angled Contour
2. Crease
3. Shadow
4. Smoky Eyeliner
5. Liner/brow

These brushes are eco-friendly & the handles are made out of sustainable bamboo! I ordered mine from amazon for $26.10. I am so happy with this purchase! They have more brush sets from this serie & I'm planning to get them all haha

If you want to see my full review you can click the link below :)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Itnh6I6UPcU&feature=channel_video_title


XOXO,

Ancilla

No comments: