Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Spring Outfit

Hey all! :)

Spring has been around for a couple of weeks & also the weather has been acting like it haha. So that’s even more reason for me to show you an outfit that’s perfect for this time of year :)

It’s fun, colorful, casual & trendy. A perfect spring outfit if you ask me haha. Tribal prints are really in this year & I totally ♥ it!





Top – H&M
Tanktop – H&M
Cardigan – New Yorker
Shorts - Berskha
Sandals – Primark
Bag – H&M (♥ it!!!)
Bracelets – H&M
Hoop earrings – H&M

I hope you enjoyed this post & I wish you all a wonderful day :)

XOXO,

Ancilla

1 comment:

Mari Sterling Wilbur said...

Hi- I'm now following your very interesting and creative blog and hope you will follow mine as well.

Regards, Mari

http://www.mariscamera.blogspot.com/