Monday, March 21, 2011

Sleek Cosmetics


This blog post is about Sleek Cosmetics. These are the first products I own from this brand & I'm very pleased with them so far!!! Sleek Cosmetics is very affordable & they have the most amazing palettes ever! I own the palettes 'Bohemian (which has mostly matte colors) & 'Original' (in this palette only the black color is matte). The blush I have is called 'Rose Gold' It's this pretty pinky color with gold shimmer. This blush gives a very subtle pink color & the gold is not so present as I expected haha. These colors are so beautiful & they are highly pigmented! See pictures below :)

Without flash
Left: Bohemian & Right: Original

With Flash:

Bohemian

Original

Blush Rose Gold

Without flash:

With Flash
Xoxo,

Ancilla

ps. Sorry that some pictures are vertical.... blogger is being stupid with me ~.~

No comments: