Friday, February 4, 2011

New Piano Cover!

Hi guys!

So finally I've succeeded in recording a new cover on the piano! First of all I did not know which song to cover & the piano is still a little bit off key so I can't always record a cover properly.... I don't want to hurt your ears while I play the piano ahaha...

The song I covered is 'Ghost of you' by Selena Gomez! It's a very beautiful song & I really like her latest album 'A year without rain'. I have to say 'Off the Chain' is my favorite song :)!! Actually I should be laying in bed, cause I'm still a little bit sick, but I just couldn't wait any longer to record a new song! Besides I really like this song. If I'm not playing it on the piano, I'm playing it in my head...I'm kinda addicted to it right know haha..

Below you can see my cover that I've posted on YouTube!

Let me know what you think!

Xoxo,

Ancilla :)

video

4 comments:

TJ Lubrano said...

ME GUSTAAAA :D

Ancilla said...

Thank youuu, or should I say GRACIASSSS hehe

Deray said...

Muy bonitoooo! Couldn't help myself and had to comment in Spanish :P

Ancilla said...

@Deray ahahah muchas gracias :D! Luckily I understand it hihi:P