Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Revlon's Matte Lipstick

Hi there!

Just the other day I got a package from Ebay in the mail! & of course it had to be the lipsticks that I ordered from Revlon! Revlon came out with their Matte collection & I wanted to have a color from there for so long and finally it was here!! I ordered two colors which are Pink About It 004 & Strawberry Suede 005. The last color is my favorite one! Below you can see the colors that I'm talking about:

(click on the picture for a larger image)

These colors are pretty bright but they are very buildable, so you can also wear them very subtle. The first color is Pink About It and is a beautiful pink, with a hint of coral in it. And Strawberry Suede is just the perfect red in my opinion. I love love loveeee coral lipsticks and I have been wanting a red lipstick with hints of coral and pink for such a long time. I have never found one, until I found Revlon's Strawberry Suede! It's perfect for the summer time, but I wear it all the time haha. Below you can see the swatches:

These colors stay on for a very long time. I do recommend to use a lip pencil in slightly the same color before applying any color lipstick. This will help to last the lipstick longer.

I hope you liked this post and hopefully it helped you if you wanted to buy any of these colors! I really recommend these colors if you are into coral lipsticks :)!

XOXO,
Ancilla

No comments: