Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Classy nails

Hi!!

Okay, I am totally obsessed with everything that has to do with nails right now!! I have never really liked spending money going to a salon… although I think if you go to one once in a while it is very good for your nails. But for now I like manicuring my nails at home :) I really like the nail polishes from O.P.I! They have such fun colors and they last for a long time. What I also really like is French manicuring my nails. I use ‘The original French manicure’ kit by O
rly in the color ‘rose’. I totally love this kit. The only thing I don’t really like about this kit is that the nail polishes get really thick after a couple times of using… But besides that I totally love it, my nails stay like that for more than a week! I decided to give my nails something extra, by putting the Chanel logo on my nails. Not on all my nails, but just on my little pinky haha. It is very subtle, but yet very classy! I love it! Some people prefer putting the same logo on every nail, but I don’t really like that on myself. So below you can see a picture of the way I am rocking my nails right now hahaha





















(Click on the photo for a larger image)


Love Ancilla

No comments: